Help me climb!

Moderator: Shaft

courtnowarhol
N00b

Help me climb!

Postby courtnowarhol » Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:28 pm

Hey guys! headed to SLC from TN and I'm dying to climb out west before I go home! I'll be in town November 8th-12th I believe, if anyone wouldn't mind showing me some sweet climbs it would be greatly appreciated!

BackClip
Tie your hand to the bedpost

Re: Help me climb!

Postby BackClip » Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:21 pm

Die Noob.....(typed in best GRK typing)
"Does your ass get jealous from all the shit that comes out of your mouth?"

lcc
No Steezy Afterbang

Postby lcc » Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:23 am

considering the weather during your time frame- bouldering will be your best option.

post up as that time gets closer and someone will be glad to show you around Little Cottonwood. Utah climbers aren't really the bunch of fuktards they pretend to be online . . .
fuckin' a

sevrdhed
Being the Real Strong

Postby sevrdhed » Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:38 am

lcc wrote:Utah climbers aren't really the bunch of fuktards they pretend to be online . . .

Not true - I'm 100% as much of a fucktard in real life as I am on the interwebs. That being said, I'll take you bouldering, but it'll likely involve bushwhacking.
boissal wrote:jeebus the signature thing is out of hands...

shiho
Sport Rappeller

Postby shiho » Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:05 pm

climbing in TN is pretty much awesome. At obed a couple of years ago, I was welcomed by two puppies who came out of nowhere and they guided me to crags. They slept while my friend and I rock climbed. (BTW, T-wall is quality, too!) I feel that I should show some hospitality here in UT in return for the kindness that I was shown in TN, but I think I'll be busy during that time... Zion is great to climb in November I hear...

BTW, have you seen those puppies? If you see them, give them extra belly scratching for me.

Return to “Bouldering”