So I know this guy who boulders...

Moderator: Shaft

weschrist
dick hole

So I know this guy who boulders...

Postby weschrist » Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:35 am

Which seems to be rarity in SLC these days. Either that, or ya'll just go to the same old greasy places.

A couple years ago we found some great rock in the Uintas at 10 kilofeet. The problems look short, but always end up being harder than expected. If I recall it is ~2hrs door to crag from downtown SLC... closer, cooler temps, and fresher than Joe's, Ibex, Moe's etc. Way nicer than Little Slimewood Canyon in the summer.

Sour Diesel

He usually goes solo due to family commitments (his and others), but has run into a few proud lines that require a team.

I live 10 hours away, or I would be up there every weekend in the summers. Back in the day we would have been all over that shit. So what gives... do people still boulder outside in Utah, or is Momentum just THAT good?!?
"The point is, you see, that there is no point in driving yourself mad trying to stop yourself going mad. You might just as well give in and save your sanity for later." FP

grk10vq
Fully Gay (NTTIAWWT)

STFUAD

Postby grk10vq » Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:05 pm

10 hours away is still too close.

ten-K uinta bouldering:

like me on facebook

weschrist
dick hole

Re: So I know this guy who boulders...

Postby weschrist » Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:42 pm

that's bouldering like this is jogging

"The point is, you see, that there is no point in driving yourself mad trying to stop yourself going mad. You might just as well give in and save your sanity for later." FP

Return to “Bouldering”