Joes valley clean-up

Moderator: Shaft

Shaft
mullet baitfish

Joes valley clean-up

Postby Shaft » Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:58 pm

For the record, what climbers refer to as the left fork of Joes Valley is called straight canyon. A clean-up is scheduled on May 7th, 2011 by a fly-fisherman. This sounds like a great opportunity to make a difference in Joes as Emery county lacks any kind of local climbing organization. If you climb in Joes, this is a perfect way to help out.

Thread here:
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=3338

tekers wrote:Hi am new to this forum and joined to spread the word about a cleanup project in straight canyon on may 7th 2011. Straight canyon is located in emery county ut and is one of the best bouldering playgrounds in the world. It is also trashed from years and years of neglect I am a different kind of user than most of you I am a fly fisher. But I am trying to motivate all users of this area to help. We will meet in the morning and clean until the afternoon I will provide lunch after the clean-up. if you are interested in helping get ahold of me thru email, text, or phone. 801-633-6725 or dryflyguy.er@gmail.com if you can help please do thanks
boissal wrote:"MEMORY DAB, REFUSING TO ACCEPT DEFEAT DAB, NOT SENDING THE RIGHT PROBLEM DAB, AAAAAAAAAAGGGGGHHH DAB."

sevrdhed
Being the Real Strong

Re: Joes valley clean-up

Postby sevrdhed » Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:56 am

Shitty - I have two events happening that day, so I wont be able to make it.
boissal wrote:jeebus the signature thing is out of hands...

200#gorilla
Broseidon, King Of The Brocean

Re: Joes valley clean-up

Postby 200#gorilla » Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:03 pm

Thanks for conveying the message, Shaft, I'll try and see if I can participate.

Return to “Bouldering”