This is me gushing about the Front.

Moderator: Shaft

ZOSO
Punter

Re: This is me gushing about the Front.

Postby ZOSO » Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:44 pm

I completely disagree. Her initial email was irate and aggresive. At the very least, it certainly wasn't professional and civil.

Perhaps the owner should have talked with her in person though, as it's easy to misunderstand the written word sometimes.

Bottom line, glad I'm not married to that psycho hose beast.

boissal
Posts photos of pets on Facebook

Postby boissal » Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:13 pm

Entitlement much? Frostbites? Treadmill-induced injuries? Punching babies? Keep that hag out of Cockreation, I don't want to worry about getting stabbed because I use too much chalk...
Yo mama's so fat her patronus is cake.

monkey
Badass Mofo

Postby monkey » Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:49 pm

Fucking Classic man.
Bitch needs a crowbar to the head.
shame on mike white for thinking cracks shouldn't be bolted in the first place and shame on him for calling it like it is and hurting my feelings.

sevrdhed
Being the Real Strong

Postby sevrdhed » Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:38 am

That initial email is pretty obviously something she was gonna post on her blog anyway. It's pretty theatrical. She acts as if her email was the height of professionalism - if she sent that email like that to a customer at her work, she'd get canned in a heartbeat.

Sure dustin could've done a better job at customer service, but he tells her that her problem is being fixed friday, AND he reacts to her over the top email. Isn't that what she wanted? A reaction?

All in all, that interaction looks more like it belongs on a forum than in emails, where the shit talk is expected to flow freely. But watch out, mowglis gotta be one of the two E's she's dating.
boissal wrote:jeebus the signature thing is out of hands...

Dustin
children trust me

Postby Dustin » Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:20 pm

Despite my efforts to be mature and just let it go, I decided to write a response to all that bullshit. You can find it on her blog. I hope you enjoy it.

ZOSO
Punter

Postby ZOSO » Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:09 pm

Not bad Dustin.

Still, I can't believe your wasting any energy of this vagomatic.

Tenesmus
Chupacabra

Postby Tenesmus » Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:53 am

Damn I love climbing at the Front!

Tenesmus
Chupacabra

Postby Tenesmus » Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:55 am

+1 to say that the wall is super cool, the setting helps me get ready for climbing in the real world. Sometimes I get demoralized by how weak I am (but that's my fault.) Easy access to the freeway and I always see friends there who help get me psyched to get better.

What more could you ask for?

grk10vq
Fully Gay (NTTIAWWT)

Postby grk10vq » Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:07 am

oh, bloggers...

you can't live with them and you can't kill them?
crazy pirate hooker.
like me on facebook

sevrdhed
Being the Real Strong

Postby sevrdhed » Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:22 pm

Great reply, I cracked up.

Also - for using all of my previous points in your reply to her, I request a free year long membership to the front. If I dont get it, I will punch a baby while watching maury povich, I swear it.
boissal wrote:jeebus the signature thing is out of hands...

triznut
T to the Rizzle

Postby triznut » Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:55 pm

Dustin if that's really how you handled this situation, then you are a "terrible" business owner. Instead of trying to help her out and calm her down. You made it sound like it was her fault or something and then told her to go else where..? I would if I was her (not RR though, no treadmills there)... Even if she was a bitch to you Dustin, you should of taken the high road, and at least tried to be a little helpful. But you sir have no tact.

The Front= :oops:
S_I_C wrote:Im not spraying about shit this climb is sick

boissal

Kettle, meet tactful pot?

Postby boissal » Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:06 pm

Customer entitlement is an ugly thing. It's being pushed to its absolute breaking point in the US every damn day. A business owner pushing back isn't always inappropriate, in this case it seems fully justified. The tone of the response was on par with the complaint. Remember that a business has the right to refuse service to a patron for any reason. Whether it's a good business decision is an entirely different point. I strongly doubt it will affect the Front's baseline with its existing faithful crowd and the scarcity of the offering out there. Three gyms in the valley hardly qualifies as market saturation.

triznut
T to the Rizzle

Postby triznut » Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:23 pm

Bossial, you better learn some of that tactfulness stuff as well. You're out in the real world now buddy :D I'm sorry, but I fail to see where she is being an "overly entitled" customer Boissal..? If i was paying $60 a month for a membership, I would bitch too! Customer entitlement is nowhere near as close to the breaking point as the "LACK OF" customer service in this country... Are you kidding me Boissal? The lack of customer service in this country is appalling. So I'll give my money to the one who is happy to take it by treating me right. 5 star service bitches... It makes a huge difference!
S_I_C wrote:Im not spraying about shit this climb is sick

boissal

Postby boissal » Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:49 pm

You win the irony contest on this one. I'm surprised $60 is the price of bitching in your mind though - you and I both bitch a lot for free...
Let's reconvene in a few years when you've started that business of yours and called a few dozens of your costumers a pack of deadbeat whores. I'll be laughing even harder than now.

If you want to educate yourself regarding the quality of customer service in the US, I suggest you throw a dart at a World map and fly yourself where it sticks. I give you 15 minutes before you want to slaughter a waiter/salesperson/anyone you expect to receive a service from.

samg
More professionally played cowbell

Postby samg » Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:52 pm

Either way, climbing at the Front ain't bad...

Return to “Bouldering”