[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 590: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 646: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1068: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1068: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
The Swamp/Bog Cleanup on Saturday May 21. - Page 2 - Utahclimbers.com

The Swamp/Bog Cleanup on Saturday May 21.

Moderator: Shaft

200#gorilla
Broseidon, King Of The Brocean
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby 200#gorilla » Thu May 19, 2005 10:46 am

i, also, can't come on saturday. however, i just got off the phone with robert piscopo of the forest service. he is very pleased that we want to participate in any sort of clean up activities. i explained the paintball scenario to him and he suggests that if we are aware of, or witness to any sort of vandalism, or illegal usage of the canyon, we should call the sherrif immediately. also, if we see officer knox of the forrest service, we should say hello and let him know to look out for paintballer activity. i also informed him that some of you climbers are going to be out there saturday to clean up, and were concerned about causing further damage in the process of washing off the paintball mess in to the bog. ranger piscopo assured me that using a biodegradeable soap would be ok. i suggested an orange based cleaner and he said that would be what he would use. in fact he said that if one were to dillute that product sufficiently, one could in fact drink it. during our conversation we discussed the structure near the bog and i explained that the structure was kind of a magnet for less than civil activity and that climbers were concerned that our usage group might be confused with that sort of activity. he assured me that we were not, and that the forrest service was already apreciative of the clean up activities we've staged up till now and would continue to do so. while talking of the structure, he explained that the structure was initially put there privately, but is now shared between the forrest service and the company that opperates the eqipment in the canyon. the forrest service can't afford the equipment and labor to raze the structure and cart it out, and because of budget constraints, the structure remains. i have to go downtown today to see if my hudson sprayer is still in my storage shed. i am going up to little this afternoon to climb and shoot some photos. if i do find my sprayer, i'm going to fill it with boiling water and a good amount of orange cleaner and get started to see what happens. anybody that wants to help today will be welcome.
i will check this site around noon to noon thirty today. i plan on spending the afternoon up there. if i'm on my own, i may not start until dark, or tomorrow am. post, pm or call me if you have my number. or i'll just do it myself :cry:

jun
S to the P to the R to the A to the Y
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby jun » Thu May 19, 2005 11:09 am

i may be up there gorilla. i will stop by and see if you are there.
Up, way up.

burp
Gaper

Postby burp » Thu May 19, 2005 11:14 am

Enjoy!

burp

200#gorilla

Postby 200#gorilla » Thu May 19, 2005 12:06 pm

Doughy
Boffin of wobblers

Postby Doughy » Thu May 19, 2005 12:30 pm

jun
S to the P to the R to the A to the Y

Postby jun » Thu May 19, 2005 12:44 pm

Up, way up.

BackClip
Tie your hand to the bedpost

Postby BackClip » Thu May 19, 2005 12:45 pm

200#gorilla

Postby 200#gorilla » Thu May 19, 2005 12:59 pm

mb
LCC Emeritus

Postby mb » Thu May 19, 2005 3:22 pm

utahtrapper
N00b

Postby utahtrapper » Thu May 19, 2005 7:15 pm

200#gorilla

Postby 200#gorilla » Thu May 19, 2005 9:10 pm

done deal.

don't worry, i left plenty of other things you may want to do......

mc
Bust A Move

Postby mc » Thu May 19, 2005 10:21 pm

i left something there too

nice one. was it a pain in the ass?

lcc
No Steezy Afterbang

Postby lcc » Thu May 19, 2005 11:06 pm

nice work, Beatermyer.

Doughy
Boffin of wobblers

Postby Doughy » Thu May 19, 2005 11:11 pm

manyo
Christmas card from a hooker in Minneapolis

Postby manyo » Thu May 19, 2005 11:42 pm

Return to “Bouldering”