Updated

Moderator: Shaft

Shaft
mullet baitfish

Updated

Postby Shaft » Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:43 pm

Yes, the forums have been upgraded and they look different, the change is permanent. Consider it a work in progress....
boissal wrote:"MEMORY DAB, REFUSING TO ACCEPT DEFEAT DAB, NOT SENDING THE RIGHT PROBLEM DAB, AAAAAAAAAAGGGGGHHH DAB."

steveoh
Punter

Re: Updated

Postby steveoh » Wed Jan 28, 2015 11:02 pm

nice work.

http://www.discourse.org/ is the new hot shiz if you were looking for more fun to get into.

tanderson
Lead, follow, or get out of the way!

Postby tanderson » Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:00 am

Updated similar to the Liquid Joes concert poster on the front page....

Shaft
mullet baitfish

Postby Shaft » Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:44 am

tanderson wrote:Updated similar to the Liquid Joes concert poster on the front page....

That's next on the list, but it sounds like you are volunteering to keep the front page updated, I'll come over to your house tonight to drink your beer and show you how it works....

steveoh wrote:nice work.

http://www.discourse.org/ is the new hot shiz if you were looking for more fun to get into.

Looks cool but not feasible for this site, unless they can import phpBB db's in the future.

My hosting company also has managed to get it's mail server blocked by Hotmail/MSN, they are working on it but getting a mail server unblocked takes a while. Also, bsmoot, if you want to receive email from utahclimbers.com you have to explicitly allow it, your emails are being bounced back.
boissal wrote:"MEMORY DAB, REFUSING TO ACCEPT DEFEAT DAB, NOT SENDING THE RIGHT PROBLEM DAB, AAAAAAAAAAGGGGGHHH DAB."

shiho
Sport Rappeller

Postby shiho » Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:57 pm

Also, bsmoot, if you want to receive email from utahclimbers.com you have to explicitly allow it, your emails are being bounced back.

Is this why I never got a reply from him?

boissal
Posts photos of pets on Facebook

Postby boissal » Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:58 pm

The upgrayedd is choss, you need hawk eyes just to notice that there's a new post.
Yo mama's so fat her patronus is cake.

bsmoot
Wasatch benefactor

Postby bsmoot » Thu Jan 29, 2015 7:19 pm

Just changed my settings to allow private messages...don't know why it had been changed....sorry Shiho

Great job on the Throne!

Return to “Announcements/Events/Other/Statewide”