Vibes for Shingo!

Moderator: Shaft

Dave Budge
Topropin' Dogwood

Re: Vibes for Shingo!

Postby Dave Budge » Sat Nov 16, 2013 12:56 am

Just heard the news, the whole family sends their best wishes for a speedy recovery. But Shingo, I've got to say, you take product testing to the extreme. I guess we'll be seeing a favorable review of that helmet?

I'm super relieved to hear you are going to be OK after some R&R. If anyone could figure out how to make the most of some down time it would be you. Get better, I'm still expecting you to make some turns with me when I get back in the spring.

BackClip
Tie your hand to the bedpost

Postby BackClip » Sat Nov 16, 2013 10:12 am

Fett wrote:That was my bad on back clips accident. Still feeling very bad about that, really sorry bro. It sucks how fast it happens and before you know it, its already too late :oops: . Check your knots and rope ends before climbing is the best thing you can do. Its not fun bring back bad memories but reminds you to keep your self in check. It was about this time of year that this happened to back clip and me. Really sucks to hear this happened to Shingo wish him the best and gets back out climbing asap.

Its all good dude. We have moved past that eh? Yes, lets get out soon! Arizona granite?

And stoked to hear Shingo is out! Now tell us about any sponge baths you may or may not have gotten....
"Does your ass get jealous from all the shit that comes out of your mouth?"

nanaandbump
N00b

Postby nanaandbump » Sat Nov 16, 2013 6:11 pm

Thanks for being such an inspirational climber Shingo, I wish you a speedy recovery!

Return to “Announcements/Events/Other/Statewide”