Psicocomp

Postby bsmoot » Sun Aug 11, 2013 1:16 pm

Very cool event...

grk10vq
Fully Gay (NTTIAWWT)

Re: Psicocomp

Postby grk10vq » Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:36 pm

thats it?

...so was the national scrapbook convention?
get a twitter account you hoser!
like me on facebook

bsmoot
Wasatch benefactor

Postby bsmoot » Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:02 pm

Yes, for now. I had 3 photos...(name that climber) posted earlier, but for some reason if you click on any of my photos, it was linking to my photobucket account, with no protection. I deleted them...until I can figure this out, I'll have to hold on posting photos.

The photos were all of female climbers, so you homos wouldn't be interested anyway.

boissal
Posts photos of pets on Facebook

Postby boissal » Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:31 pm

AWWWW SHIT, BSmoot gay burn. The world is ending.
Yo mama's so fat her patronus is cake.

grk10vq
Fully Gay (NTTIAWWT)

Postby grk10vq » Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:44 pm

damn BS! kiss your family with that mouth?

you can do a few things here:

1. under your photobucket username, go to USER SETTiNGS > ALBUMS > then unclick the LINK BACK TO ALBUMS box.
2. under your photobucket username, go to USER SETTINGS > PRIVACY > then under ALBUM PRIVACY at the bottom, click MAKE ALL PRIVATE.

if you have a pay account, it won't link back at all, if you have a free account it may just link back to your picture on a photobucket home page but no one will be able to skim thru your pictures.

if you want no link whatsoever, you may have to do it individually for each picture. there is an option under the direct links called: update link options, and you can unclick the link back button there too.

if you have these settings already done and if you're still logged in under your photobucket account, even with these setings, if you're still logged in, you'll be brought back to your album and be able to scroll pics, but us homos won't? make sense?

i think you can test it out by linking a photobucket pic here, logging out of photobucket, then coming here and clicking on your own pic? try clicking on this poseur chick from my photobucket and see if you can see all my pics:

like me on facebook

bsmoot
Wasatch benefactor

Postby bsmoot » Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:36 pm

Thanks for the help grk...works now! So I'll veer away from my weak attempts at tossing and get to the psicocomp!

Name the climbers.

Friday 1

Friday 2

Friday 3

Saturday!

Notice the big dyno coming up.
Last edited by bsmoot on Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

boissal
Posts photos of pets on Facebook

Postby boissal » Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:08 am

JC Hunter and I can't remember her name
Delaney something something from Crushtown
Sasha and ??
I bet Brian in SLC knows all, he was glued to his binoculars until the dudes started climbing. He kinda lost interest after that.

edit: can't believe I hadn't noticed the gopro until now. Something must have been distracting me.
Yo mama's so fat her patronus is cake.

bsmoot
Wasatch benefactor

Postby bsmoot » Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:32 pm

Didn't get any shots of the men because it started to get dark. On Thursday, Sharma topped out twice...he made the 14b look easy. All night long, everyone else tried to hit a difficult dyno at mid height. Dan Woods took a scary heads first fall when his lunge didn't quite stick. Only one other climber stuck the dyno, but he didn't get much higher.

On Friday, the course setters made the dyno easier. IMO I think Sharma threw the competition, to give others a shot at first place. I thought this competition was even better than the world cup events that were held in 1989 and 1990 at Snowbird. On Saturday, my daughter, her friends and I climbed on the 5.10 & 5.11 courses...too much fun!!!
Last edited by bsmoot on Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Brian in SLC
Gives Directions to the Pile

Postby Brian in SLC » Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:05 am

boissal wrote:I bet Brian in SLC knows all, he was glued to his binoculars until the dudes started climbing. He kinda lost interest after that.

Go figure...ha ha.

Comp was great. JC thought she'd won her heat... That start mantle looked hard and as the comp went on, the opening holds got wet, making it harder.

Fun!

Was going to make a rude comment about Brian posting a pic of his daughter but I showed admirable restraint...
boissal wrote:Somebooody's smart balls need to be kicked all the way up the roof of his not so smart mouth.

Return to “Announcements/Events/Other/Statewide”