[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 590: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 646: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1068: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1068: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
Make the monkey pay!! SLCA fundraiser. - Utahclimbers.com

Make the monkey pay!! SLCA fundraiser.

Moderator: Shaft

monkey
Badass Mofo
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Make the monkey pay!! SLCA fundraiser.

Postby monkey » Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:56 pm

My new favorite saying is "GO BIG OR GO HOME" so here we go.

The slca has a new paid membership program(only 25 bucks).

For the next 2 weeks I will add 5 dollars to every new membership, Not to exceed 300 from me.

I will pay my 30 tonight if I have time to get the ball going.

It's time to put your money where your mouth is!!!!

If I have ever offended you,pissed you off with a post or hit on your woman at the gear swap, Then this is your chance to take money right out of my pocket.

Lets make monkey pay big time!!!

I would like to thank everyone for your support over the years, and I figured this would be a good way to thank you.

Do the math $$$$$.

Love

Mikey

P.S. No I am not drunk. Dead Serious.
shame on mike white for thinking cracks shouldn't be bolted in the first place and shame on him for calling it like it is and hurting my feelings.

ddriver
Chuffer
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Make the monkey pay!! SLCA fundraiser.

Postby ddriver » Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:41 am

One down.

rudyj2
Crushing The Slips

Postby rudyj2 » Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:32 am

+1
This site is for spray and shittalk only dammit.

zacrobinson
No Steezy Afterbang

Postby zacrobinson » Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:10 pm

The
N00b

Postby The » Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:49 pm

Count another one.

grk10vq
Fully Gay (NTTIAWWT)

Postby grk10vq » Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:16 pm

the slca!

those buncha unapproachable, unethical, cursing, drinking, smokin, tool tossin, loud mouths!
pffft!

not on my three year max climbing shelf life.
i know all about those guys.
like me on facebook

rob duncan
Ralphie!

Postby rob duncan » Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:01 pm

one more

Shaft
mullet baitfish

Postby Shaft » Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:52 am

ddriver
Chuffer

Postby ddriver » Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:42 am

I'd recommend "The The".

boissal
Posts photos of pets on Facebook

Postby boissal » Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:32 am

Done. Is some of the money going toward a word-filter voice-box that can be attached to the monkey?

Join up and pay up some cash-ola biatches!!
Yo mama's so fat her patronus is cake.

The
N00b

Postby The » Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:49 am

[quote="Shaft"][quote="The"]Count another one.[/quote]
Nice job "The", support of the SLCA does matter, the benefits are tangible, most of us here have seen first hand what the SLCA has done for climbers.....

If you want a new username, let me know via PM - otherwise you shall be known as just "The" forever.

Curious though - "The" what? "The" Dude? "The" One? "The" bolt chopper? "The" UNICHOPPER? (omgwtfbbq)[/quote]

Back in the day I had a lot of nicknames that began with "The". (Use your imagination for the second word). So one day a buddy just shortened it to "The". So ddriver, “The The” would work just fine.

Chad Moore

monkey
Badass Mofo

Postby monkey » Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:46 am

Dude my mother(Grandmother of 11) is now a member of the SLCA.

So my mom has more to Bring to the table than the rest of you posers/gumbys??? WTF?

200#?

If we get 60 people and cost me 300 bucks we will have raised 1800.00 for the SLCA.

Keep in mind that they did donate 1400.00 to the asca a few years back.
shame on mike white for thinking cracks shouldn't be bolted in the first place and shame on him for calling it like it is and hurting my feelings.

monkey
Badass Mofo

Postby monkey » Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:21 pm

Just tossed my 25 in the hat.

Tenesmus
Chupacabra

Postby Tenesmus » Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:52 pm

Just curious about why?

In light of recent complaints on another site, its would be good to get community feedback not based on whether or not someone was overheard swearing at a crag and without having the decency to approach them in person first.

The
N00b

Postby The » Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:14 pm

Why?

One example: Earlier this year, while on All Chalk, we had to re-tighten the bolts by hand as we climbed up. Back then I thought it would be nice if someone replaced the bolts. Since the SLCA did this (and many others), then here is my 25. The fact that they swear, drink, and play with crowbars is just a plus.

Return to “Announcements/Events/Other/Statewide”