boissal wrote:engineer1984 wrote:online climbing community
There is no such thing. Just a bunch of argumentative beaters hoping to send the pink problem at the gym.
grk10vq wrote:die troll.
jun wrote:Listen up greenhorns, you have now chosen to participate and socialize on an intorweb climbing forum. You run a significant risk of being flamed your first few posts. Please understand that this is natural. Consider it our way of saying "hello and welcome". If you don't get flamed, chances are people are pretending you don't exist and it might be in your best interest to leave.
Here are a few rules of etiquette:
1. Don't take anything personal. If there were 10 rules this could be all 10. Don't be a tard and think everyone hates you, they don't.
2. If you are in the Bouldering forum understand that we aren't real rock climbers. We climb small rock-like objects and complain a lot. Its what we do, deal with it. We maintain this same philosophy about life and it is reflected in our posts.
3.. Real rock climbers post in the Routes forum. They are intelligent people who try hard. Respek.
4. If you choose to talk about the following topics be prepared to get completely plastered with ridicule:
- gym climbing
5. Don't believe a word grk says, unless it is in regards to route beta.
6. Gorilla is a big softy, no matter what he says to you. He is a German/Hawaiian, which means he can't control what comes out of his mouth, but he will hug later anyway.
7. Chances are if a girl posts here she climbs harder than you. Show the proper respect.
8. This is Shaft's house. He knows people.
9. I used to have the most posts and then gorilla didn't work for like 3 months and stole it from me. I'm still pissed about that.
10. Don't be a pussy and take things personal.
Just to remind the newbies. And we used to have a grundel of funny assholes on here. ahhhhh, 2008.