Help, I'm a tard and can't post photos

Moderator: Shaft

Shaft
mullet baitfish

Help, I'm a tard and can't post photos

Postby Shaft » Wed May 09, 2012 2:16 pm

Here is how you post photos to Utahclimbers using http://photobucket.com

First create an account over at Photobucket and follow the instructions on uploading your photos.

Once your photo is uploaded, hover over the thumbnail of the photo:

A small box will pop-up, click the "IMG Code" field:

The IMG code will change to "copied":

Come back to your new post on Utahclimbers, write yer text and when you are ready to insert the photo, right-click and select "paste":

End result:

Repeat for other photos, or click "submit".

There are other ways to do this, you can click on the photo in photobucket and look for the "IMG Code" field on the page, simply copy and paste into your post.

So phototard, clear as mud?
boissal wrote:"MEMORY DAB, REFUSING TO ACCEPT DEFEAT DAB, NOT SENDING THE RIGHT PROBLEM DAB, AAAAAAAAAAGGGGGHHH DAB."

mountainsense
Maximum Distortion

Re: Help, I'm a tard and can't post photos

Postby mountainsense » Wed May 09, 2012 2:31 pm

This all seems like too much work. I'll just keep sending 'em your way, Shaft, as I'm sure you've nothing better to do than to upload my pics... Which, by the way, get on it!!! Yours, the Tard

Shaft
mullet baitfish

Postby Shaft » Wed May 09, 2012 2:41 pm

Not going to do it man, this is one of those "teach a man to fish" type of things. Speaking of fish, I've got bigger ones to fry right now and don't have time to upload your photos and edit your post - sorry bro.

mountainsense wrote:This all seems like too much work. I'll just keep sending 'em your way, Shaft, as I'm sure you've nothing better to do than to upload my pics... Which, by the way, get on it!!! Yours, the Tard
boissal wrote:"MEMORY DAB, REFUSING TO ACCEPT DEFEAT DAB, NOT SENDING THE RIGHT PROBLEM DAB, AAAAAAAAAAGGGGGHHH DAB."

bsmoot
Wasatch benefactor

Postby bsmoot » Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:12 pm

Ok, I found a 3rd party photo hosting site to replace Photobucket (the extortionists!)

I'm using Flickr, a free photohosting site. It's easy to sign in, once you have your photo downloaded, left click on the photo, then click on the curved arrow (bottom right) and then copy the address. Paste into utahclimbers .com. Make sure you have the [img] brackets at each end of the address....you can delete everything else if you want. Hopefully you have your photos stored on your own computer.
Last edited by bsmoot on Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

grk10vq
Fully Gay (NTTIAWWT)

Postby grk10vq » Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:11 pm

good to know brian! fuck photobucket!

giant money hungry dongs!
like me on facebook

Return to “Announcements/Events/Other/Statewide”